Leading the Way to a Clean-Energy Future
Latest News & StoriesAll News & Stories
About 7 million customers in 16 statesopens in a new window energize their homes and businesses with electricity or natural gas from Dominion Energy (NYSE: Dopens in a new window), headquartered in Richmond, Va. The company is committed to safely providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energyopens in a new window and to achieving Net Zeroopens in a new window emissions by 2050.
From lowering greenhouse-gas emissions to protecting water quality and preserving wildlife habitats, we are constantly finding new and innovative ways to preserve and protect the environment, and to ensure that future generations will be able to enjoy the world around them.
Dominion Energy’s diverse board of directors oversees the management of the company. Our leaders work to foster the long-term success of the enterprise and ensure it remains faithful to our commitments and our five Core Values: Safety, Ethics, Excellence, Embrace Change, and One Dominion Energy, our term for teamwork.
Reports & Data
At Dominion Energy, actions speak louder. We do not simply make promises — we keep them, and then report on how we perform.
- 2021 Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility (SCR) Reportopens in a new window
- 2022 Climate Report
- 2021 EEI-AGA Qualitative Template
- 2021 EEI Quantitative Template
- 2021 AGA Quantitative Template
- 2022 Climate CDPopens in a new window
- 2022 Water CDPopens in a new window
- 2021 GRI Indexopens in a new window
- Human Rights Policyopens in a new window
- Environmental Justice Policyopens in a new window
- 2021 SASB Mapopens in a new window
- 2021 UN Sustainable Development Goalsopens in a new window
- 2022 TCFDopens in a new window
- 2021 Methane Reportopens in a new window
- 2022 Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Reportopens in a new window
- 2021 EEO-1 Dataopens in a new window
- 2023 Dominion Energy Virginia Integrated Resource Planopens in a new window
- 2023 Dominion Energy South Carolina Integrated Resource Plan
- 2021 Climate-Related Lobbying and Trade Associationsopens in a new window
- Dominion Energy’s Natural Gas Assets: A Stranded Risk Assessmentopens in a new window
We’re committed to the long-term success of our customers, our communities, and our company, and to ensuring that our ESG efforts are inclusive.